|DATA Course Catalog|
The goal of DATA’s Leadership class is to provide a governing body (Executive Council) to:
- Oversee student related activities,
- Provide a wide range of activities and events to build unity and relationships among our student body,
- Learn leadership skills through class work, experience, the experience of others, and reflection.
- To develop responsibility, initiative, creativity, leadership and school pride.
- To allow students to participate in or manage co-curricular affairs.
- To encourage productive student-staff relationships.
- To develop school-community relationships.